Developing Your Team's People Analytics Internal Consulting Skills.
18 March 2021 @ 4pm CET / 3pm UK / 10am EST / 7am PST.
Dashboards. Data Science. Statistics. HR Metrics. These are all key components of data-driven HR and successful HR and people analytics. However they all mean nothing without a business or HR context where someone is making a decision.
In recent years there has been a rising awareness for the need for "internal people analytics consulting" as both a skill set of analytics teams, and more recently, as an entire job role itself. People with these skills are the bridge between analytics and action. They translate HR and business problems into data explorations, and then translate the data outputs into a language that the decision-maker can use to make a better choice.
In this webinar, 3n Strategy will talk to participants about internal people analytics consulting skills. Specifically we will cover:
- What are internal people analytics consulting skills?
- At what point in your analytics journey should you create an internal consulting role?
- As an people analytics professional, how do you build up your internal consulting skills?
- How can 3n Strategy help you plan your People Analytics team strategy, and help you build your internal consulting skills?
Who is 3n Strategy?
3n Strategy works with organisations to accelerate, scale and sustain their adoption of data-driven HR. We enable them to Make Better HR Decisions. Our services include:
- People Analytics Strategy and Business Case design
- Team Design and Training,
- Data-Driven HR Culture Change Management
- Technology Enablement
- Strategic Workforce Planning
For more information about our services, please visit www.3nstrategy.com.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.