HR EXECUTIVE WEBINAR: Using Strategic Workforce Planning to Plan for Post-COVID Recovery.
ONDEMAND. WATCH NOW.
In an environment as uncertain as 2020, the majority of business and HR leaders were forced to focus short term. Whether faced with opportunities for growth or obstacles for survival, the mindset they used and the decisions they made were all about the short-term.
In 2021, whilst the future is not set, that uncertainty has reduced and it is time to start thinking about the medium and even long-term again. As your business looks to the future how are you planning your HR strategies to align with your business's strategies?
In this webinar, Nigel Dias (Managing Director, 3n Strategy), will talk to executive HR leaders about how they can use techniques used in people analytics and strategic workforce planning to start planning their decision-making and HR strategies for the next 2-3 years.
Specific topics to be covered:
- Aligning business and HR decision-making over the medium-term, and building a context for strategic HR.
- How to use techniques derived from people analytics and strategic workforce planning to plan medium-term HR strategies.
- How do take a data-driven HR approach to assess and explain risk to other business leaders.
- How 3n Strategy can help you deliver these projects.
Who is 3n Strategy?
3n Strategy works with organisations to accelerate, scale and sustain their adoption of data-driven HR. We enable them to Make Better HR Decisions. Our services include:
- People Analytics Strategy and Business Case design
- Team Design and Training,
- Data-Driven HR Culture Change Management
- Technology Enablement
- Strategic Workforce Planning
For more information about our services, please visit www.3nstrategy.com.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.