BUILDING A BUSINESS CASE FOR PEOPLE ANALYTICS
On-Demand: Watch NowBy transforming their HR data into HR evidence, People Analytics provides HR and business leaders with the information they need to make better decisions about the way the workforce impacts the business, and the way employees experience their work.
Building a people analytics function can be difficult to articulate though. How will analytics help your organisation? What do you need your stakeholders to understand? What capabilities will your team need? What tools? How will you drive adoption?
In this webinar we provide an introduction to People Analytics. Attendees will learn:
- What is People Analytics
- How to articulate the value People Analytics will create for your organisation
- How to put together a credible long-term business case to enable you to build the people analytics function of the future
About 3n Strategy
3n Strategy believes that if we provide the right decision maker, with the right evidence, at the right time, in the right way, we will optimise business outcomes and improve the way people experience their jobs. We provide a full complement of enablement (‘Accelerator’) services enabling organisations to adopt, scale and sustain a culture of evidence-based HR decision-making.
For more information about our services, please visit www.3nstrategy.com. For more information on our How to Build a Business Case workshops, please visit www.3nstrategy.com/workshops.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A free copy of our extensive eBook guide with tips on how you can increase your productivity by automating your daily tasks.
- An exclusive link to our online community so that you can discuss what you learn with a group of like-minded individuals.
- An extended free trial of our software so that you can immediately put some of these tips into action.
- Access to our online support chat so that you can ask any questions that you may have after reading through the eBook.
- Links to all of our open resources so that you can continue to learn after reading through this eBook.
- A free calendar browser extension so that you can track your progress as you begin to automate your tasks.