Using Stories and Workforce Analytics to Visualise Your SAP SuccessFactors Performance Data
13 April 2022 @ 4pm CET / 3pm UK / 10am EST / 8am MST
The SAP SuccessFactors suite captures vast quantities of data about your employees. All of this data can be transformed by Workforce Analytics and Stories in People Analytics into insights to help organisations make better choices about their people.
In this webinar 3n Strategy will talk to SuccessFactors customers about how they can analyse and visualise their performance data using the SuccessFactors Report Stories and Workforce Analytics tools.
In this webinar participants can expect to learning:
- What are the common HR questions that people analytics functions are answering about performance for their internal customers
- How can performance data be visualised on Workforce Analytics and Report Stories (including a demo)
- Our top tips to organisations getting started with Workforce Analytics and Report Stories
- How 3n Strategy can help accelerate your people analytics journey
- People Analytics Leaders and Sponsors who want to better understand performance analytics and build a business case for answering performance HR questions
- People analytics and reporting teams looking to better understand the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Report Stories tools
- SuccessFactors product owners responsible for Performance modules who want to increase the impact of Performance at their business
If you are a SuccessFactors sponsor, product owner, working in reporting and analytics, or are tasked with implementing WFA or Stories, you will find this useful and should consider attending.
Who is 3n Strategy?
It is 3n Strategy's mission to enable SAP SuccessFactors customers to Make Better People Decisions using their HR Data. We are SAP SuccessFactors partners who specialise in the implementation and adoption of Workforce Analytics, Reporting and Strategic Workforce Planning. For more information about our services, please click here.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.